* Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest ingredients
* Staged in a beautiful Highland setting - terraced Italian gardens, mature trees, fields and parkland with the hills beyond
* A festival of fantastic music crossing all genres - indie, rock, Dance DJ, Celtic, Celtic rock, blues, roots, singer-songwriter and many more
* A festival of performing arts embracing dance, theatre, street theatre, cabaret & burlesque, comedy, poetry, literature, drama, debate and a wide variety of other entertainments plus workshops and tuition.
* A chance to don a costume as wild as you like and let your imagination roam
* A very friendly, truly all-ages event with plenty to do for children
* From the craic-it-open Ceilidh on Thursday night through until the last strains of music fade in the magnificent main arena on Saturday night, Bella is a place to forget your troubles and party with those who know how - Highlanders!
* Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest stock