Isle of Islay
A beautiful Island with several historical sites, beaches and of course a number of whisky distilleries.
Attractions & Places To Visit
* The Round Church at Bowmore - one of only two in Scotland.
* The Museum of Islay Life at Port Charlotte.
* Islay Woolen Mill at Bridgend.
* Birdlife and Wildlife of Islay
* RSPB Reserves
* Scuba Diving the many wrecks round the island.
* Pony Trekking at Balvicar.
* Golf at Machrie Hotel and Golf course.
* Fishing Islay Estates - Dunlossit Estate and Laggan Estate.
* Distilleries - Bowmore, Bruichladdich, Bunnahabain, Jura, Kilmochan, Ardbeg, Laphproiag. Lagvulin and Caol Ila.
For further information on accommodation availability contact Kate MacAffer - tel no as above.